Thursday, February 27, 2020

id 20-10 Jurassic Jeep





Jurassic Jeep – id
Jurassic Park is now an all time classic movie that has been a part of the Hot Wheels line up since the first Jurassic Park. How would you suggest getting away from giant carnivorous lizards? A topless Jeep? Who cares as long as it got you far enough away from the gnashing teeth of dinosaurs right? This model implies the second Jurassic Park (2018) film and the batter rounds the plates for home.


The details are stunning. The Jurassic Park logos all clearly visible and the park ranger sticker on the bumper is a great touch. The headlights and taillights have the familiar id series high-level of detailing. The red id wheels look great and the Jurassic Jeep is the first to sport off-road tires in the id series.



The overall impression of the vehicle seems spot on to the movie vehicle and I can close my eyes and easily imagine some T-Rex or velociraptors chasing as I ride off in my id series Jurassic Jeep!



I did not scan this one into the app. I have a lot of cars in my virtual garage at the moment and don’t have a need for another just yet. Maybe when I get a portal, that will change.



Thank you,
Collector Quentin


I own the actual diecast pictured in this post. However, all packaging artwork, Mattel or Hot Wheels logos, paint descriptions and wheel descriptions are copyrights of the Mattel toy company.

3 comments:

  1. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a genuine capacity for composing exceptional substance. I like how you think and the way you speak to your perspectives in this article. I concur with your state of mind. Much obliged to you for sharing. DT240 road wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

The Urus

  This is the last actual real-world Lamborghini and the last post for my “Celebration of the Bull” journey. I hope you have enjoyed these p...